When Will My Order Arrive?
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours after being placed. We cannot guarantee the exact arrival date of the package , so please order according to our shipping packages. See below:
• USPS First Class: Delivery within 4-7 business days
• USPS Priority Mail: Delivery within 1-3 business days
• Please note: USPS ships packages Monday-Saturday. If ordering past 10am/PST on Saturday, your package will be shipped the following Monday.
Can My Order Be Delivered On an Exact Date?
No. We cannot guarantee an exact delivery date, as shipping times vary according to location. However, all orders are delivered within the specified dates. To ensure that your order arrives close to your preferred arrival date, please place your order in accordance with our shipping times.
Where Do you Ship From?
We ship from northern New Jersey.
Will The Person That I Am Sending The Potato To, Know That I Was The One Who Sent It To Them?
- We provide our customers with the option to remain anonymous or include his/her name. We will never show your shipping address as the return address.The package will only display our shipping address and the recipient’s address.
- We will also never display your email address. It is very important to enter your email address and the recipient’s shipping address at checkout. If you want the recipient to know you are the shipper, please enter your name in the message section.
- Example: “Love, Stacy.”
Will The Potato Arrive In A Package?
Yes. All potaoes are packaged for protection to prevent any damages.
What Type Of Message Can I Send?
- All messages that are positive and fun are allowed.
- We do allow profanity.
- We do not allow hateful, harmful, or threatening messages. Any orders containing messages with said content will not be processed.The order will be cancelled or we will send a request to edit the message according to our guidelines.
Can I edit my message or uploaded image after my order has been placed?
Yes. If we have not already shipped your order, please email us immediately and indicate the message or image changes, and we will make the edits.
Can My Message Be Anonymous?
Yes, it can! If you would like the message to be anonymous, simply do not give any clues that the potato was from you. Meaning, do not write your name on the message!
Is My Return Address On The Package That Is Going To My Recipient?
No. We only display Potato Transit’s return address on the package and the actual shipping address. Your address will not be displayed.
Do You Do Drawings?
No. We do not do drawings, however if you enter an emoji as part of your message, we will try our best to draw it out.
Where Is My Order Confirmation?
All customers receive an automatic confirmation email sent to the email entered on the order that reflect order details. If you did not receive the email, please make sure our email address is added to your email “safelist” to ensure the emails are not sent to your spam folder.
How Can I Track My Order?
All orders include a USPS tracking number in the shipping confirmation email that you receive, once the order has shipped. Please click the link in the email or go to www.usps.com and enter your tracking number to locate your order within the shipping route.
Whose Shipping Address and Email Do I Enter At Checkout?
At Potato Transit, we love sending potato messages to other people. So please enter the recipient’s shipping address to ensure the product will be delivered to them (unless you are sending a product to yourself). Enter your email in the shipping information. If you enter the recipient’s email in the shipping information, they will receive the order confirmation email and know you are sending them the product. You don’t want to ruin the surprise!
Where Do I Enter My Potato Message?
On the product page, where it says “Enter your custom message here.” Please remember to do this or we cannot process your order. For Potato Postcard and Potato Face orders (requires an image upload), a message is optional. If you just want the image on the potato, that is all that is required.
How Many Words Can Fit On My Potato?
We have a 130 character limit on potatoes.
How Do I Order A Potato Pal/Postcard?
Upload your image on the product page and add the item to your cart. Then complete the rest of the order. Remember to enter your email address and the recipient’s shipping address.
Can I Eat The Potato I Receive?
No. We do not recommend eating these products as they have ink and can pick up bacteria during the shipping process. We are not liable for any sickness if you eat the product.
Please note: We do not process orders if they include threatening messages that will scare or harass people. If we receive an email from a recipient expressing they feel threatened by your message and they demand the identity of the shipper, we may reveal your identity. This is on a case by case basis.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.